Over 4 Milllion businesses lost power as a result of the June 29th derecho that slammed the Ohio Valley and Mid-Atlantic.
As we rescued members during this event, Agility gathered a few takeaways that we'd like to share:
- Understand how to redirect your phones
- Take the time to assess your power requirements with a licensed electrician BEFORE the disaster strikes
- Have a dependable, reliable electrician in your vendor contacts
- Cross-train employees in the event that key people are unable to report to work
- Have valid contact information for reaching vendors and employees after hours
Agility's Power and Generator Checklist will help you prepare your organization for what to do before and during a power outage, and offer tips about using a generator to power your business during a critical time.
If you have any questions or need additional help please don't hesitate to give us a call.